Are you running a Book Club and looking for book suggestions? Have you chosen a book and are now looking for some questions to get the conversation flowing?
When I ran a book club I liked to go to each meeting with a few questions for if things got a little quiet – don’t worry, normally these are just conversation starters. The members of your group will bring plenty of points and questions to consider just through chatting things through. But here are a few bits to walk in with just in case.
Lists of Books and Questions
- Book Review: Chocolate Shoes and Wedding Blues by Trisha Ashley / Chocolate Shoes And Wedding Blues: Book Club Questions
- Book Review: Where The Crawdads Sing, by Delia Owens / Where Crawdads Sing: Book Club Questions
- Book Review: Lessons In Chemistry by Bonnie Garmus/ Lessons In Chemistry: Book Club Questions
Crime/ Thrillers/ Murder Mystery
- Book Review: The Guest List, by Lucy Foley / The Guest List; Book Club Questions
- Book Review: Anatomy Of A Scandel, by Sarah Vaughan/ Anatomy Of A Scandel: Book Club Questions
- Book Review: The Maid, by Nita Prose / The Maid Book Club Questions
Historical Fiction/ Mythology
- Book Review: Elektra by Jennifer Saint / Elektra: Book Club Questions
- Book Review: Mrs England, by Stacey Halls / Mrs England Book Club Questions
Enjoy your Book Club!